Alone
[html]

I... fail. <.<'''

When first she had entered the building, the young lady had paid little to no attention to the doors that lined the hallways of the college. When she first heard the slight pop of the handle to her right, perhaps fifteen feet from where she stood prodding at the strange metal boxes, she realized the folly of her inaction. With one swift dancer's motion, she pirouetted counter-clockwise, checking for any further threat, then completed the turn facing to the right of where she was originally standing, her left hand poised against the locker in case she needed to push off from it.

The wooden door began to swing inward and Désirée stood there uncertainly for what seemed an eternity, waiting for the impending doom to descend on her. She was crouched slightly, eyes wide and ears flattened against her skull. A doggish cranium, covered in varying shades of brown, followed by a mostly white one with ebon dapples emerged from the crack in the door. The colliewolf attempted surreptitiously to not appear quite so taken off guard, and it seemed she would get away with it, because the pair of heads (one male, one female, she found out when they began to speak to one another) seemed quite distracted.

She listened to their discourse, looking at first one, then the other, and finally grasping that it had been her that sparked the discussion between the two when briefly the female of the pair complemented her on her fur. Said fur was largely covered by Desi's clothing, but all the same, the young lady could not help but smile and would have blushed. Desi glanced at the floor as the male muttered something that got a reaction from the girl and then the dappled female introduced them as Panda and Venom.

When Venom addressed Desi, she nearly giggled giddily. Though she did not know enough of on-sight-crushes to admit it to herself, she found the boy rather attractive, and being near him was making her a little nervous. Swallowing, she replied to his query about the "locker" which she could only assume was the red metal box in to her left. Her voice was quiet, and a soft little smile rested on her lips. Locker? Is that what it's called then? I was hoping to see what was in some of these but I hadn't figured out how to open them yet. I'm sorry to have bothered you guys. I'm Désirée.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread