let them see your black heart, baby
[html]

I think I had the time of day wrong somewhere? Oh well. Iluall. YAY ANNA <333WC: 439

Sage could not manage to hold back several large, happy tears as she embraced her brother. His nervous laughter turned his true, mirthful one in moments and filled Sage's large ears as much as her heart; she couldn't help but laugh a bit herself, despite her wet eyelashes.

"Sage— China— I can't believe it!" he said excitedly, moving to embrace China now.

She released her brother and watched in awed, exuberant silence as Micah visited with China. Sage was bewildered, dazed to see her brother here, and curious to know where he had been, what he'd been doing; everything! A large grin spread on her face as her handsome dark brother launched into more excited speech.

"I was just passing through, just looking around, and — wow — I had no idea you were here!" he said, adding curiously: "What are you doing here? Is Clover here?"

China answered his question first, and Sage gave an exaggerated nod of agreement as the silvery girl confirmed Micah's concern for their third sister. "Yes, yes, she's here!" she babbled, nearly bouncing from excitement, grasping China's hand and reaching with the other to the joint between her hands, desiring that lovely smoke in her lungs as well."We're here because she's here; because Daddy's...well, he's supposed to be here..." she trailed off, brow furrowing as those thoughts of his absence returned.

Sage hadn't thought about the rumors that had spread about Juniper Peace in those days; those rumors that cursed her father as a murderer. She had dismissed them, sure that her papa was not a violent man, that he would not have killed their baby sister, the pack's leaders. He couldn't have; could he? The tanned girl tried not to remember that, tried to keep those dark thoughts from her mind. She did not want to taint the picture of him that still lingered in her mind. She wondered, still, but tried to keep herself convinced of his innocence.

Not giving her much time to linger on such cynical thoughts and frightening memories, she was quickly distracted by the sound of large hooves on the hard, cold ground nearby. Large ears swerved and, as if on cue, a large, ivory mare strode out of the forest carrying the third sister, whose golden locks lit up the scene, the smoke around her making an even more dreamlike setting. "Clover!" Sage shouted happily, her face lighting up at the sight of her sister, who she truly hadn't seen as much as she had liked, recently. "Clover, look, look who it is!!" she said bouncing from one foot to another with a large grin on her face, a thin, tan arm motioning to Micah, who it seemed Clover had failed to notice.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread