let them see your black heart, baby
[html]

Their reactions met his worrisome expectations, all one in the same yet unique: Sage sank completely, Clover only grew confused, and China resorted to denying what had already been said, as if Micah had been joking the second such words had left his mouth. She laughed a little, finding humor in her desperate denial, but why did they worry so? Micah had been separated from all three for some time, not to mention was the black sheep when they were together. What did they care if he broke away from them again?

As they each spoke and asked him the same thing, Micah simply glared at the ground, stiff, his arms locked to his side. He hated to explain himself, hated to admit he could never dwell in the same space as his murderer of a father. Micah had hoped Razekiel was long gone, destroyed for his sins somewhere far away, but his sisters had proven to him otherwise — and forgiven their father, on top of it. He could not understand it. Did they all forget Storm Lily? The Juniper alphas? How hard their mother worked to raise them alone?

"I'm not staying," he barked, a little louder than intended. "I didn't know you guys were here, but I'm not staying. I don't like this place." It was a rather pathetic excuse, but he could not think of anything else.

A sigh. "But I won't go far."

<style>
.micah-newday .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micah-newday p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.micah-newday b {color:#A67C4C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
.micah-newday-border {width:481px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread