let them see your black heart, baby
[html]

Hoooahh. Weird post! Also, I totally didn't forget about replying to this thread; nope. WC: 359

"I'm not staying," Micah stated. "I didn't know you guys were here, but I'm not staying. I don't like this place."

Is it really that bad? Sage wondered to herself. No, of course it wasn't. If the tanned hippie child could survive and even flourish in such an environment, then surely he could as well? But Sage knew that there was something else. Daddy. Micah had been the only one to so quickly accept those slanderous words thrown at their father. Murderer. Daddy couldn't be a murderer; Sage just knew it. And if she ever found out that he had been, then perhaps she would just finally explode and lose all faith. But she would not believe it. It didn't matter right now, though; Daddy wasn't even here.

"But I won't go far," Micah added with a sigh.

Sage expelled a sigh of her own, and her tense body relaxed a bit. Oh, good, then! she breathed quickly. "Well, wherever you go, I will visit often!" she said with an emphatic nod. Now that he was here, he would not be able to escape her company; Sage hoped with a grin he understood that.

China reluctantly agreed, but began requesting that the group enjoy the day together, at least. Sage's large ears perked a bit at this suggestion; she'd been getting a bit hungry herself. Eyes widened with anticipation as she watched quietly, her brother considering the options. As she dismounted, Clover weighed in, too; Juniper Peace was on her tongue, and Sage instantly became more alert. She wanted to hear news of Juniper Peace, too!

Gold eyes attended strongly to Micah, now, hoping that he would agree. Waiting until she caught his attention over her sisters' pleas, she threw in her own silent mouthed request: Come on, she whispered below her sisters, her eyes closing briefly and head nodding away. Sage's smile widened, and there was nothing about her posture or aura at that moment that said anything except: Please, stay, if only for now.

"Yes, let's do that, Micah," she finally echoed cheerily, nearly ready to march her brother away to the perfect place. She knew just the perfect one, too, if they would let her lead.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread