Joining
Shiloh took the water bag from him gently, her hands shaking slightly as she pulled the stopper out of it to drink from it. She slowly brought the bag to her muzzle and drunk deeply, the cool water helping with the hunger that had all but consumed her. She ate the dried fish greedily, the cramping in her stomach lessoning as she was handed more. After she had eatten what she could with out being sick she answered the males questions

"My name is Shiloh Grant and I came across this pack while traveling away from my home lands. I am the only one from my family left alive. They were lost to a fire that consumed everything. I have been my own for 2 months and was never really taught to hunt. My father was a craftsmen and taught my the trade earily on. I know how to make builings that last and knap flint when I can get some to make fire. I also have a knack for making totems for people. I'll work for my lodging and pay you back for saving my life by building whatever you need done. Please let me stay." she said softly looking down as he stared at her. She was feeling uneasy around this male and started to rub her totem animal that resided on her wrist. It was all she had left of her family and as she rubbed it her mind went back on the day she carved it.

"Look Da! I carved this. Its a fox!" Shiloh yelled running up to her father. "Its beatiful. You know that a carver has a special totem that comes to them and guides them towards the path they are suppose to be on. When in doubt follow a fox and you will never be lost." he said as her hugged her the memory making her cry.

Messages In This Thread