[J] A stangers presence--
[html]

Hello there! I'm Erin, I also play the leader Savina, but am replying with her daughter since Savina is injured and can't move around much right now ^^ I don't see any issues with the description! I'm assuming she washed down into CD territory, or at least close to it. If that's incorrect just let me know! 300+

Cambria had stepped out of the mansion to get some fresh air and to try and clear her head. Just when it seemed that things were finally turning around for her family and the pack, it had all turned so horrible again. Artemis had finally woken up but then her mother had brought Parker home the other day nearly chilled to death. When her little sister had described what had happened to her and told them who, fear had seeped into the Medicus' heart and she had been concerned when her mother had left them with a certain look in her eyes. Not too much later Savina had been brought back to the manor severely injured and then the earth-shattering news had become known: the woman they had let into their pack, Nuki, had killed Denali and had just fought with her mother. All of it had been like a hit to the gut and the uncomfortable and sad silence had once again descended on the Marinos.

Her mother's recovery seemed to be going well, but the wounds were quite deep and it would be a good while before they were completely healed. What worried Cambria the most though was the deep melancholy that Savina had fallen into. It was worse than it had been with Artemis in a coma and each day she seemed to withdraw more from everyone and everything. She could not imagine her mother's grief over losing her adopted child; it had to be so much worse than the chocolate fey's own sorrow over losing a little adopted brother. She didn't know what to do to help or to cope with her own grief, and so she had sought some solitude herself, feet carrying her to no particular destination.

She had reached the Lenape River before anything shook her from her silent thoughts. A splashing noise and voice made her sea green eyes rise up though and she saw a wet female standing on the bank of the river, clearly disgruntled. A small fear entered the Aedile's chest, for the dark wolfess was no member of Crimson Dreams. "W-Who are you? What are you doing here?" she said, doing her best to sound authoritative.

<style type="text/css">
.cambifrost b {font-weight:bold; color:#DCF4FD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #575DA7; }
.cambifrost-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambifrost p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambifrost {margin:0 auto; width:412px; background-color:#B9D9EE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #766094; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8592D8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread