[J] A stangers presence--
[html]

Nice to meet you too :3 Awww, that sucks about your computer! Stupid machines! D: Don't worry about taking some time to reply though ^^ I actually might not be able to fully complete this thread before I go on absence, but we'll be sure to get you titled up and everything before I leave! Yup, the number is for the points game and Cambria is in her 2-legged luperci form. 300+

When the other turned and saw Cambria, the Dreaming wolf was surprised at the reaction she elicited. The other female's tail tucked up between her legs and she seemed tense and afraid. The cocoa fey was used to feeling those things, but was certainly not used to causing that reaction to someone else. Cambi was a slim and timid creature herself and it could be easy to bully her around if anyone ever had the chance. Her mind briefly flashed back to the frightening male she had ran into in the city and then the one she had healed out in the neutral lands just a few moons back. The memories made her shiver, her own body tensing involuntarily. Cambria tried her best to avoid being alone with strangers, but being in her packlands gave her security and since this was another female instead of a male, she was not quite so nervous as she might have been.

The darker fey spoke, introducing herself and explaining why she was here. Some pity flowed into the Marino's chest, but she did not know how anyone could have missed the strong scent marking the Dreaming borders. Perhaps the border needed to be remarked up this way. Still, seeing Lily's cold, wet form was enough to garner sympathy from the kind Medicus. "You'll catch your death falling in the water like that," she commented briefly, her inner healer speaking out. "This land belongs to Crimson Dreams, my mother's pack. I guess...we could share some food, and you really should come warm up before you catch a cold." She couldn't leave the other out here to get sick, it would go against everything she stood for, and Lily didn't seem threatening at all. Still, the memory of Nuki reared up and she gave the other wolf a hard look. "Don't you try anything underhanded though, or you'll have the whole pack on you in an instant." Her words were more self preservation than threat.

Cambria's expression softened back up a little and she added, "My name is Cambria." It was only proper to introduce herself.

<style type="text/css">
.cambifrost b {font-weight:bold; color:#DCF4FD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #575DA7; }
.cambifrost-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambifrost p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambifrost {margin:0 auto; width:412px; background-color:#B9D9EE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #766094; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8592D8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread