I think I'm going to eat you my dear.
OC: Post date for 3-13-2011

Jace was fun, but really was not the thrill that he was looking for. She was not pure as the male had hoped, Doves where becoming more and harder to find, the male need to feel one under him, willing or not he would fix that. The male knew that he would stop at nothing less than killing someone in order to get to one of these tender beings. The midnight male huffed as he walked over the beaches sore. He could not give his last Dove of his mind; she was everything that he needed. She was submissive to every word, every look that the dark hearted devil gave to her. He need only to look at her with a raised eye and she would lower her body over her paws and would allow him to do to her whatever he so wished.

The sapphire eyes watched the evening’s high tide roll in as he stood there in his shifted state looking at the water rolling into the beach without any care or mercy for the sands or lives that could have been resting in the sands. With a chuckle the male watched the waters, only happy watching it roll in crashed with such hate into the sands taking parts of the lands with it as it rolled back out in the waters.

Messages In This Thread