Lessons learned
[html]

Word Count → Didn't bother! :: Sorry was slightly late. :c

Valinta nodded slowly, absorping the other woman's words as they came. Well, if she wanted to see the pack, she could use a guide, couldn't she? "I can show you around the pack if you like." she offered. The female had long since found out that being rude would get her no where, and that she should be kind to everyone. Even if they were coyotes.

Valinta mentally shuddered. Coyotes scared the hell out of her. Her attention focused onto the woman who stepped closer. She was very pretty looking; and her eyes were a piercing blue. Ayita Catori she was called. "I am Valinta LeStrange." the so-named woman said with a small smile. Orin..?

Valinta didn't know Orin very well, she hadn't had the chance to meet her. But she would show the new mother's friend to her home. "Orin lives in Thornbury. Come with me, I'll show you." she said as she waved her hand and turned around. Books. They were probably in English. Sighing softly, Valinta rubbed her thigh and started the slightly painful walk back home, expecting Ayita to follow her.

<style>
.valintaflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; color:#68713f;}
.valintaflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#68713f}
.valintaflower p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.valintaflower b {color:#68713f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.valintaflower {background-color:#fdfdfd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2OtpY.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #8f7f41; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7f41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.valintaflower .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:2px dotted #8f7f41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread