(P) Tomorrow, Today, and Yesterday
[html]

OOC here!

Gotham smiled as the smaller canine came to sit nearby, tail sweeping across the dusty floor. "E 'un piacere conoscerti, Micah." The boy's Italian was amzingly clear despite his never having been to Italy before. A beautiful harmony of Canadian and Italian, Gotham was by far a poster child for a Dreaming Prince.

"So you've never heard the legend of this place? It's a rather sad tale. If you don't mind a moment, I'll tell it best I can." Gotham smiled to the Coyote. He'd never been one to tell stories before, but somehow it felt... natural, as the words came off his tongue in what could've been a great tale-spinner's tone.

"The story behind this castle is one of tragedy, really. A Scottish lord sailed here generations ago, back before luperci were ever around..." The Phoenix lad's eyes shone with admiration as he continued his story. "...the Scottish Lord built this castle from the black stones from his homeland, and intended it to be a gift to his future bride. It took a long time to build, but when it was done, he sent for her to be with him here in Canada." He glanced over at Micah, smiling. "I don't think Canada was a country at the time, so I guess it didn't have much of a name yet."

He mused over this a moment, then shrugged and continued. "The bride was to reach this place by boat, just as the Lord had. Sadly, tragedy struck, and that boat is said to have never touched American shore." He paused, as if giving the fallen lady a moment of silence. When he spoke again, his voice was ominous, matching the tale perfectly.

"The Lord continued waiting though. It's said that he still waits here inside the castle walls for his bride to arrive and receive her magnificant gift. She'll never come, though. If the Lord is here, than he'll still be here for the rest of eternity, wandering the corridors, wondering what has become of his late lady." A wry smirk made it onto the young wolf's face then, and he turned his attention completely to Micah, eyes sparking with a sly mischief. "I heard once that if you stay the night in the Castle's main chambers, you'll be able to see the ghost of the Scottish Lord wandering around the room. No one's ever dared to do it though. If they have..."

He looked away, purely for effect. "Then they never made it out alive." He left it at that, looking over at Micah out of the corner of his eye, waiting patiently for the coyote's reaction. Yes, telling stories, especially ghost stories, was by far an appealing thing to pass the time with.

<style>
.gothamprince01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gothamprince01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gothamprince01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gothamprince01 {background-image:url(http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/3889 ... prince.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread