Running the night shift.
[html]

So sorry!

Siku nodded each time the woman spoke, and felt a little stupid. Of course, if you didn't have someone building a house for you, you had to find or make one yourself. However, as she mentioned wildlife Siku turned her head to look for said animals. Food was food, no matter how nice it was. And the alabaster woman was in the mood to stalk things. "Nice to eat I'm sure! How are you doing though?" Siku tilted her head to the side questioningly as she looked the other woman over. "Okay?"

Siku felt the urge to make sure that her pack member was indeed doing okay, because when she thought about it Siku hadn't done much for any of her fellow pack members. She pulled Range out of the snow with Conor, but that was extremely coincidental. It felt good to help the up in the storm but she felt like she should have been there sooner. "If you ever need something... Saul and I will be living by Oberon's spring, he would never turn you away. We're here for anything." Siku felt a little strange, offering her best friends help be it needed. It might have been out of line for the woman, but they were going to be living together, and he truly would not turn away Siku's new friend. She would not let him if he tried, anyway, though the possibility of Saul being anything besides nice or kind was extremely low. "Seriously." Siku smiled at Velvet, and then sighed. "I might seem a little crazy, talking to statues and stuff, but I'm here for you now. Don't forget."

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread