The game of life is hard to play
[html]

Godmoded a little pushing Noah into the lake, let me know if that's not okay. XD

In the stranger's rather calm response — unnervingly calm, Micah found, considering he'd just been thrown into the lake and was now stepping out of it sopping wet — the speckled boy himself eased away his panic, replaced instead with curiosity. The stranger blamed himself, not exactly the response Micah had expected in the least; in fact, the Lykoi boy might have preferred anger to it, if not simply for the fact that the gray, one-eared male seemed just so... sad.

Micah had backed away from him quickly when the male emerged back from the water, but with the lack of frustration and intimidation present, the pepper-furred boy felt confidence flow through his veins once more. Untucking his tail and unconsciously flicking his too-big ears to attention once more, Micah crept a little closer, his steps careful, like treading on hot coals. "Don't blame yourself," the yearling voiced quietly, with modesty in his tone.

"I'm Micah," he said, attempting a small smile in return for the one-eared man's. He waited a moment, then, chocolate eyes on the now damp soil beneath his toes, whispered once more. "Why do you look so sad?"

<style>
.micah-newday .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micah-newday p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.micah-newday b {color:#A67C4C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
.micah-newday-border {width:481px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread