The game of life is hard to play
[html]

Yes. What? Had that been an answer? One of the male's peppered ears fell limp atop his skull, the embodiment of his confusion at the response. Yes. Was that a verification that he was blaming himself? An agreement not to, or a refusal to stop? Micah continued to stare, perplexed, awaiting the male's next actions, next works, next anything, and not much came. The Lykoi boy's stomach dropped and twisted when the stranger stumbled through his own name; it only occurred to him then how tragic a sight the submissive elder boy actually was, all rips and gaps and off-color colors wherever the yearling looked at him. His head dipped some. Ouch. Was that why Noah was so ... passive?

At this point, the second of the coyote's ears pulled back to meet the first, pinning against his skull. He dipped his head again non-threateningly and peered his gentle chocolate eyes up at the Valley man. "Umm," he stammered, eyes shifting away uncomfortably, "I'm not... gonna hurt you or anything. N-Not again, I mean, b-but the first was an accident, and..." He trailed off. A glance to his toes. "I don't even know you."

Though Micah found himself mildly curious how Noah had gotten himself in such a condition, he didn't dare ask. "Why were you staring at the water?"

<style>
.micah-newday .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micah-newday p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.micah-newday b {color:#A67C4C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
.micah-newday-border {width:481px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread