The game of life is hard to play
[html]

Still the answers he received were few and far between, his questions hanging in the air still unanswered. The gray stranger did not perk up any, did not share in the peppered male's energy, and with a sigh Micah flicked his long ears back and stretched his legs unceremoniously, adding on a long yawn at its tail end.

"Well, I guess you really don't wanna talk," he shrugged, casting a sympathetic look on Noah. "I'm not gonna force ya, so... um, good luck, I guess..."

Cautiously, and perhaps a little more slowly than usual, Micah padded cautiously around the silver male, hoping he would be stopped, hoping Noah would change his mind. The coy was far too modest to force answers out of the male, and on the other hand, they had only just met. It was not that Micah didn't care, of course; it was more that there was not much more he could do when the stranger just refused to open up.

Wishing good luck was really the most he could do, and as he started away with his ears and tail low, he wished he could do more.

<style>
.micah-newday .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micah-newday p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.micah-newday b {color:#A67C4C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
.micah-newday-border {width:481px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread