The game of life is hard to play
[html]

I SWEAR I REPLIED TO THIS, WTF :I

Even despite his anxiety and terror, Micah knew himself capable of irritation, and such a thing built eagrly in his chest. The coyote had bumped into this Noah entirely by accident, not with the intent of creating conversation; though he did not mind it, Micah knew himself to be horrible at providing it alone. His anxiety spiked when he was forced to speak non-stop, and that was exactly what he had been doing. Sure, whatever ailed Noah clearly deserved some level of compassion and sympathy — and he was quick to get it from Micah — but the Lykoi was not about to waste his time with a flip-flopping beaten-down dog.

As if he was capable of showing irritation only in the presence of one weaker than he — a rare occurance, to say the least — the salt-and-pepper boy sighed and furrowed his brows.

"Wh-why would I stay wh-when all you're gonna do is mope?" he said, his words hardly filled with intimidation, but rather frustration. "You've hardly said anything. I d-don't even know you, and y-you won't let me help you, so I'm leaving."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread