[M]- On a Dark and Stormy Night...
[html]

Poor Teo, nervous wreck.

Matteo's ears picked up every sound the male made as he walked over to an empty bunk, claiming it for himself. When the bag he'd been carrying dropped to the floor, the sound made Teo jerk a bit, startled. He continued whispering his lullaby even as silence overtook the room again, the newcomer having made himself comfortable on the bed he'd claimed. It wasn't until the boy heard the other's voice again did the whispering stop dead, eyes snapping open but face still hidden from view. He waited a moment in silence, and then another...

...and then he looked up, eyes trailing over to the huskey. He'd been addressed. It was rude not to answer. So, in his heavy Italian accent, the boy mumured his reply softly. I was singing, sir. I apologize. He looked almost afraid for a moment. Normally, if Giuseppe caught him mumbling like that, he'd be smacked or insulted. He dreaded the idea that someone else might do that. The trip on the boat had been hell compared to being back home, where things were kept secret from their parents.

Without Carissa and Draco there to protect him, Matteo suffered many more totures, ones that made him scream out. As such, the normally shy lad had suddenly become a terrified wreck, so obviously abused and tormented. Just talking to anyone was a burden, now that Giuseppe was the only voice left to hear most times. This stranger was the last thing he'd expected to have to deal with.

...what if Giuseppe had sent the guy to keep an eye on him!? Oh God in heaven... if I make a mistake... and if that's the case... Giuseppe would maul me! The thought alone had Teo's already wide eyes widening just that much more before he lowered his gaze to his paws. He'd keep his mouth shut for now, as long as the other male didn't continue speaking to him. Conversation was dangerous.

<style type="text/css">
.matteoball b {font-weight:bold; color:#435E55; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1E3427; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.matteoball-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.matteoball p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matteoball {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#05060A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eoball.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #192E27; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#526368; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread