[AW] He Swipes Seashells by the Seashore
[html]

Word Count → 248
OOC: Shortish post again....

Offer help: check. Give help: big red 'X'. He was nonetheless satisfied that his offer had been agreed to. He listened to the mother and son - who turned out to have a male's name after all - have a short conversation and watched Sarajevo walk away. Then Darkness turned back to Io. "Well then, I suppose we should stay here until Sarajevo gets back. No use moving you; he'll come back and see you're gone, and then he'll really be mad." He glanced around. "When he gets back, I'll take you to a house not too far from here." He was underestimating the distance by a long shot. "Then we can all be warm and sheltered when the rain comes."

As he was temporarily out of things to say, Darkness considered turning and leaving, as he usually did when he was at a loss for words, but this situation called for his attention. Instead, he decided to strike up a conversation. "So where'd you come from?" he asked, partly out of nosiness and partly because he wondered how Io could have possibly gotten so skinny if she had a son to feed her. It wasn't like she couldn't hunt; sure, she was in no condition to now, but when she wasn't quite so frail he had a feeling she was fully capable of getting food for herself. In short, he was being overly curious and trying to come up with something to say to pass the time.

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread