Show you how
Ayita found herself nervous as she watched the days go by her daughter would be having pups soon and it made her nervous made her worry. She was so young she wasn't sure that her daughter would be able to handle it. She was happy to be out stretching her legs getting her mind off of everything back home. Now she needed to just enjoy the day.

Sitting down on the beach she smiled not noticing whether there was someone else was here or not. She could care less unless they were out to kill her. She wanted to read and enjoy the sunshine out of the pack out of the worry and stress. she opened her bag and sorted through the books. She wanted to read something that she could enjoy today. Today it would be a play by a man named Shakespeare. She loved reading from him but she also loved poetry by Edgar Allen Poe who she also brought with her.

Standing up she picked up the poetry book she'd read a few then she would read her play.

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
Only this, and nothing more.""

Ayita read with a smile and a song in her voice she was in love with reading and the things the humans had left behind.

Messages In This Thread