Building a new home
Shanta nodded in understanding, the Town Hall was awfully full. She thought of multiple wolves living in the same home as her. It wouldn't be as private as she liked. Then an idea popped into her head, why keep it as a two story? There was enough wood to make at least six separate houses. It would not be her decision to make, but she might as well suggest it. She would help Shiloh as much as she could. "Thank you for the offer, but I think I want my hut a bit more personal, just me. I would love to stay here until I figure out how to fix my own hut, if that's alright?"

Shanta picked up the final few rotted pieces of wood, she checked them again, and threw them out the window. Her eyes searched the room for good looking pieces of wood, separating them from splintered wood. Finally, Shanta voiced her opinion, "Maybe, instead of repairing this," She made a gesture that included the building. "We could take it apart, completely. Using the wood from this, we could probably do a lot with it. I don't know about you, but I don't think many individuals like to sleep in a home full of others." Her tone was nothing but suggestive, Shiloh would decide.

Messages In This Thread