Am I too late?
[html]

Alright, not sure I like this post, but I wanted to get it up so we could start the joining process. I'm gonna be a part of CdM again XD. Oh, and it's set in the middle of the afternoon, around 3:00-ish

Why had she waited?! The bag was practically empty now. She had maybe enough left for a day, and that was it. The Tahra girl hadn't visited any other packs, she'd been too scared to. She wasn't sure why, but the possibility of having to call at the borders, then give her story over again had seemed too frightening at the time. Now she had procrastinated too long and she had no choice. She would just have to seek membership in Cour des Miracles. This pack had been the only one she had plucked up the courage to visit, and while she had no other experiences to compare it too, it seemed very nice. By default, it would have to do. Now all she had to do was think of something to she could offer as a useful skill so that the pack leader might let her join. What were the skills she had told Mizu about the other day? Dancing...and housekeeping? Those weren't much in the way of pack skills, but if pressed that was all she could think to offer. What else was she going to say? Hello, I'm a anxiety-ridden, drug addict and I'd like to join your pack? No one would let her join if that was all she had to say. So, as usual, fretting and worrying the whole way, Faryn walked to the border of Cour des Miracles. Hopefully whoever their leader was would be understanding. Perhaps she could mention the fact that she had met another pack member. Oh...what was his name again? She could see his face, and the pendant around his neck, and the strange creature walking beside him, but she could not pull a name from her anxious mind. Oh well, she would have to just hope for the best. Sapphire eyes squinted shut, like a child waiting to be given a shot at the doctor's office, and with the best effort she could muster Faryn opened her maw and a howl escaped, calling for a pack leader to come and meet her. This time, unlike her first visit, she had managed to perform a legitimate howl. Her success surprised her, and it bolstered her courage a little, a slight wag of her tail the only physical sign of her satisfaction. Perhaps she would do alright after all. Yeah, after all it wasn't like she had been treated with hostility last time. Was there really so much to worry about?

With her new found courage, the delicate girl slowly started to calm her nerves. She'd be alright. She wasn't out of her drug quite yet, and she would hopefully have a real pack to call home before the sun set. Whatever would come tomorrow would come, and there was nothing she could do to change that now. All she could do was do her best with what was in front of her. Her other problems could wait for now.

<style type="text/css">
.FarynTahrareq02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #e4fdf9; }
.FarynTahrareq02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5150; text-align:center;}
.FarynTahrareq02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.FarynTahrareq02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e4fdf9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hra002.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.FarynTahrareq02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.FarynTahrareq02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4a5150; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread