We are young
The male rolled his shoulders back, as he sat there. He looked to her. He did miss being in the same lands as her, no question about it, but he was a bit more happier where he was. Naniko and him no longer had to travel far to see each other, they where in the same pack, and it was hard to believe that his best friend and her mate was his leaders, though it didn't seem like it, to him it felt like a small family, they all knew each other and cared for one another.

Lucifer felt shame when she asked about Fatin, she was close to him, but no he didn't find her when the fire came about, his mind was on one thing and one thing only, and that was his boy's and Deuce. He shook his head. "No...when the fire came I wasn't in the lands, I ran back to find Deuce. I was considered about the boys and her. I went back got little Noah, and she carried Taliesin, and we found Conri and Naniko and we all started a pack along with a few other wolves. I missed you both to much to join on or the other. You two where a strong team. I'm glad that you have your own pack though."

Messages In This Thread