We are young
It was with out a question that she was happy with her new home, though it pained the male not to see her, Fatin, and Deuce all in the same pack, how hard it was for him to have respect for her beyond him being an member of a land that wasn't even close to here, he was on the other end of the lands the Bleeding Souls wolves had laid claim to as there new home. He wanted the old pack back, he hated change, he hated it like he hated the fire, and coyotes. His blue eyes scanned the ground for answers as to why all of this would have happened, and why it had to split up the nice little group that there was in Jaded Shadows.

"Twilight Vale, is located in Shiloh Hills, it's a wonderful place, kinda like the place where mom took me took right before she passed on. Oh Tayui, please promise me that some day you would think about coming down and seeing us, I'll make sure to have a fresh meal for you, and a place to stay in the house. You would be my guest of honor." Though the male would love to promise her that there would never be a war between the lands, but Vale wasn't fully his, he couldn't promise the lovely lady before him something that wasn't even his.

Messages In This Thread