We are young
Lucifer would love to see Tayui come down and see him, no longer did he have to look at her and see his leader. Not any more, Lucifer could allow him-self to open up more, though on the other hand he wouldn't be allowed to discuss pack matters with her any more. He wouldn't let any one know if they where weak or strong. Lucifer would leave the matter to be discussed with Naniko and Conri, and them alone. Moral where a trouble thing with him, he wasn't the best at keeping to him, but had no trouble at teaching them to his childern.

The male loved how she was respectful she was and seemed to always be listen, one of the skills that had was making her a wonderful skilled leader. The black male stopped smiling back at him, as he rolled is eyes up a bit mapping out the quickest and most affective path to the lands. After getting his mental map the male traced it. "Taken the southern most shore line down. Past Insieme, Quartz Shoreline, Halifax, Shattered Coast, and in the middle of Shiloh Hills, is the pack, Twilight Vale. As long as you can see the water you are on the right path. I will inform Deuce and Jazper to be watching for you. I will let Naniko and Conri know that you are there to see me. You will always have a room there as so long as my family and I are there."

Messages In This Thread