Healing Old Wounds
OOC: Sorry about the lateness. School has been busy/stressful for me.

IC: He grinned as his son obviously was taking in both his presence and scent. He didn't know all the details of what had happened to his son since they had last seen each other. But he knew that it was tough for him. So it was understandable that he had been standoffish with him. I've missed you as well, my son. He gave his son's shoulder a nuzzle. And you have nothing to be sorry for. I understand why you avoided me.

At the story of how Falgar got his injury, he gave a proud smile. So you were being a hero and not reckless? He teased gently. Although I'm no expert, wouldn't it heal better if it was wrapped better? He was worried about his son and only wanted him to be whole, mentally and physically.

When Falgar pulled away, he instantly missed his son. But he was determined not to lose him again. How about you show me around and introduce your old man to your friends? Unless you think I'll embarrass you. Which I might. He teased. But he was serious about getting to know the wolves that were important to his son. He then grinned. How long until your leg is healed?

Messages In This Thread