Cuddlefest
[html]

Every wolf had their own peculiar insecurities. She had tried for the most part to give up her resistance against being touched in general, but some lingering involuntary flinches occurred when she wasn't paying attention. So she tried to be sure that she was always paying attention; Addison enjoyed his touch, sought his touch whenever she could get it. It was comforting to her, the one hand that could calm her and dis-spell any worries or anxieties that she had held within from other events or from things in her past. She never wanted to make him think that she didn't want his touch again.

He seemed to be a rather solitary creature himself, at least in this pack. They were each away from the place that they had originally been born in and had been raised in, so it made sense that they would need time to adjust. They could adjust together, perhaps. Ouija hadn't seemed as if he minded her staying with him now that she was a member and all, and she had no desire to be apart from him. They had gone from barely knowing each other to becoming closer than she thought that she could ever get with another wolf.

"I had some fish for lunch...so I don't think that I could eat both. I get full real quickly" She said, twining her arms around his multicolored waist. They stood like that for a few moments as he spoke before Ouija pulled back a little, going to sit down. She picked up the rabbits and handed one to him as she sat down, tearing into her food with her claws and picking the good meat out with nimble fingers. "Have you talked much to Shaw since I joined? I didn't know if he knew what had happened..and that I was sticking around, still. Should I try and talk to him sometime?" She asked, looking up at him before taking another bite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread