Cuddlefest
[html]

Admitting what had happened would help her to move on and get on with her life, she felt. It would be potentially awkward to explain it, but at the same time it was necessary for her to begin her pack duties. Through her pack duties she would meet other wolves and become more integrated with the rest of the pack. She nodded when he spoke of his work with Shaw; Ouija was a hard working wolf, a quality that she liked to see in another.

"I want to start my pack duties soon...I don't want him thinking I'm lazy or that I just came here to hang out with you and not pull my own weight" She would have to have him explain to her what her duties were, again, to be sure that she wasn't doing something outside of her jurisdiction. She paused in her eating as she spoke, leaning into his frame and putting her head against his shoulder. It was a normal position for them to sit in together, these days.

His question made her to look up at him, a puzzled expression upon her muzzle. What had caused him to ask this? "No. I never would have known you if none of this had happened. I would never want to go back to a time when I didn't know you..when I wasn't here with you" She said, putting her piece of rabbit down. She made to put her arm around his waist more tightly, looking up at him with her bi-colored eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread