Cuddlefest
[html]

"I hope so. I want to get around to doing something with myself soon...I don't want to be a freeloader for my whole life here." She said, hugging him back. Ouija was very good at re-using things and making them last. Addison appreciated the things that he had made, too; he was just a very useful wolf in general, one who was always thinking or creating. At least, it seemed that way to her. "Someday we'll have our own perfect works of art. I feel like what happened was just meant to be. Maybe someday when it's right for us to..we can try again"

She watched his face carefully for any reaction, unsure of how her words would be taken. This implied that she would be sticking around for quite some time...that she didn't intend to leave him alone and that she wanted him to be a part of her future. It was early for such things...but she felt that they had experienced a lot together already. "I'm sure. I wasn't terribly hungry." She said at his offer.

Addison continued to stroke the fur of his side, her fingers gliding over it effortlessly. Being here with Ouija felt right and natural to her...and she wouldn't have it any other way. "I'm sorry. I've changed some...but just with you. I had some things in the past...they scared me so badly that I didn't think I could ever enjoy touching someone or allowing them to touch me. I think it's about trust...I just trust you. You haven't ever given me a reason not to...and I like it. It's a good change for me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread