Cuddlefest
[html]

It was true that she didn't absolutely need him around, but she wanted him around and that in itself spoke volumes. She was an independent girl and always would be, but she was allowing him to see her more vulnerable side. She thought that he realized it, though, what she was allowing him to see in her. She didn't like others to see her bad qualities, to see her afraid of anything.

She missed the feeling of life inside of her, of the tiny movements that had told her that there were miracles growing inside of her body. "Someday...when we're living in a better place. I like this pack and I feel like I need to do more for them for allowing me to stay...but I can't help but wonder about the other packs out there. I visited a pack called Anathema while looking for my sister Grace...and they said that she lives there." She admitted.

Addison snuggled against him further, not minding the hand on her belly one bit. She hadn't lost the weight that she had gained during the half-pregnancy, and still looked slightly bigger than she had before it. "It would be nice to live closer to the family someday. And yes, thank you...I'm glad that I trust you too. Like I said, I can't imagine life any other way. This is good for both of us, I think"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread