Cuddlefest
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 309

Well it certainly came as a surprise that they were of the same family. Then again it wasn't like he knew everyone in his lineage anyways. He also couldn't say that he had a problem with it. It was just a name and nothing more. And well he didn't know and had never heard of who she had claimed was her father. It didn't matter to him either. It was just another name and face to place with relations that he would most likely never meet. He'd heard of a few of them in his time here in the 'Souls area. To him it was just another bit of information and nothing more than that.

"I know the leader. As I said she is my aunt. She was living in the cult the last time that I actually got to see her and talk to her." But she was a leader now so of course she was busier than she had been inside the cult. And well, Ouija was often busy with his own thing as well. That was just the way of life though. Things came up and needed to be done.

"Have you already talked to Naniko then?" He was curious as to how much he needed to do. If he needed to speak to his aunt on her behalf or had so already talked over the option. "I would guess that you have already visited there as well." And if so then she would know that it would be yet another cave to live in. Only thing was that the cave system there was connected. So it would be almost the same but different. The environment was the same but they would lose privacy. After all his cave was out in the woods all by itself with the entrance hidden where no other would find it.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread