[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]

3+

Lucifer was not known for caring let alone following by the rules. Lucifer was just Lucifer, without a care and without a soul. When he wanted something he would stop at nothing to take it, and when there was a lesson to be learned he again would stop at nothing, absolutely nothing to make that lesson come across. Lucifer believed that male’s and males only should have any control. A female was a pretty object that should do whatever a male should tell him, well one part of Lucifer believed that. That same part had no issues taking what he wanted, whether or not he had a right to it, or even if it belonged to him or not.

Lucifer was odd being, it was like he was split into three, but the black male had always seem to be doomed for no good, even as a child it seemed the voice of right and wrong, was more like the voices of wrong and evil. Thought he male tend to be weaned towards the voice or evil over wrong, it surely did not help the male when he started to see and believe in the ghost of his dead mother, it never really stopped, still to this day the male sees it though only when he is not either drunk or high, maybe that was why he lived life the way he did.

Ignoring her words the male shifted the pure spring flowers into the hand that had her gift a stunning gift at that. As a paw reached up pushing a lock of her pure hair out of the way of her face, as he pushed one of the flowers be hide her ear. ”Don’t be so mean. She needed it. Besides…it happened outside of the pack. I missed you. You get so much prettier every times I see you Tala.” He places the flowers in the crook of her arm and elbow and placed the bracelet around her wrist. Bunny would forever belong to him, weather she knew it or not, but by being able to make love to her for the first time that night she gave her-self mind, body and soul to him, she was his pet and he owned her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread