[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]
wc 473

There was no understanding of what fueled the ebony man who stood in front of her. From what she had heard he had been banned from these lands, yet he still tried to wander in as if the words meant nothing. What would it take to get it into this skull of his that he was not allowed into the Valley any longer? The man had trespassed, raped a member of the pack and scorned many of the members including Jefferson. Tala may have seen a kinder side to the man on the beach that day, but it was becoming clear to her that the part of him she had seen was rare, if not simply fake. Tala was not one to be allowed to be made a fool twice so easily. This man was a threat to the pack as far as she was concerned. The kindness he showed her was not enough to take away his offenses.

The ashened dappled woman was slightly taken aback by the word 'mean' used to describe her. Mean, Tala had never been mean in her life. This was simply being stern in her eyes. He had no right to call her mean. The way she reacted too it one would assume he had just called her a cold hearted bitch or something. He had placed a flower in her hair and she looked at him with a heavy sigh. No, this didn;t change things. "Lucifer, that does not justify what you did to her. Please don't speak like that Lucifer." He made this all...confusing. He showed kindness to her that other people claimed never existed. Did he bring everyone flowers? Jace had left that part out if he did. He slipped the bracelet onto her wrist and Tala shook her head. No, she couldn't accept this. Her hand came up to slip the object off and hold it back to him in her palm. "No, Lucifer. It's beautiful, and thank you. I just can't accept gifts from you. You're kind to me, but the things you do.... I can't forgive them with a bracelet and flowers. I'm sorry."Her words still held a light, firm echo of stern demands but she was still thankful for what he had brought her. "I still need to ask you to leave."

They had shared their moment on the beach where they had slept together, he had taken her virginity and Tala was not proud of this fact. He had been kind to her like he was being kind now. It however wasn't what she wanted. Tala did not want this man in her life. He was a monster, he just didn't seem to show that side to her. That was what made this hard for her. She knew she needed to hate him. But she didn't.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread