[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]

WC:5+

Lucifer was a monster with an illness, there was sides to him that only she had seen. He had asked for help, a part of him wanted to control these wants, and these voices. The female that was now under him had told him no, she did not even think twice about helping him, and now here he was making sure that she learned what happened when Lucifer is told no. He was told no his whole youth, and into early teens, he did not want to hear it now. She had to pay for refusing him. She was his now. She belonged to him and only him. He was not going to take her giving him crap over anything anymore.

Watching her pull at her collar Lucifer drug his talons up her back tugging up on the collar,”No!” He said sharply as he grunted, while his hips grinded into her, he wanted this to last forever, he wanted to be able to hold out. His moves let her know that he knew what he was doing when it came to having sex, Jace was not his first victim nor would Tala be his last. Lucifer enjoyed this rush, he needed it to live. He pulled on the collar again while he pulled him-self out nearly his whole length, he allowed him-self to teeter on the edge of her body.”You belong to me, I will allow you to carry out your stupid make-believe life here, take a mate whatever. HOWEVER, know that you report to me, you belong to me. If I come and say now you raise your tail to me right then. If you fail? I’ll kill you! Easy as that. You take your collar off; ever I will make you wish you were dead. “ Licking her face he pushed his muzzle down onto her shoulder as he rammed him-self into her, feeling her body jolt forward the male hand quickly grip deeply into her hips as he madly thruster into her. Feeling the warm of her body her tightly knitted sock wrapping around him, pulsing with every heart beat, the male snarled as he held onto her.

The black monster made no care to make sure she enjoyed it, he could be a tender lover if she would have wanted it, if she was a good pet. However he could also be a selfish lover. The male allowed his hand to slide up her side touching the side of her breast as he made up to her hair, taking his hand into, he gripped into like he was riding a horse without any reigns. Folding over her the male sniffed the hair as he ran it over his face, the sick smile returned as the other hand ran over her breast, working towards the nipple the male grunted as he felt him-self suck into her. He moaned as he pinched her breast and pulled her hair into him, he winced as he gave another push into her as he allows him-self to release into her. ”Now was that to awful bad? You’re a dirty little slut, but you’re sexy.”

<style type="text/css">
.lucifer {width:400px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/0GCuZ.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.lucifer2 {padding:10px 10px 210px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#791B00; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.lucifer b {color:#B92704;}
.lucifer p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>

Table by Hilli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread