[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]

WC;6+

What he wanted from her was not that much to ask, she had her own life, but in the end she reported to him. He would allow her to live a life that she wanted, with the only hook to the deal was that when he called, she came. If he wanted sex she presented her-self to him. Really it wasn’t that bad, he had her and Dot, and he was slowly going to find a few more female and if she acted right she wouldn’t have to be the one that he asked for at night to warm him and help him find sleep. However with how she was acting the male was sure he was going to have to spend some time breaking her in and training her to be what he wanted her to be. After she was trained the male would allow her to come back to her life style as long as she remembers who really was in charge.

He pushed him-self into her deeper and deeper, till he could not find any more length to push into her, he moan feeling the warmth of the liquid finally stop, sad it had to stop it was nice to know that she was bonded to him for life. The male moaned as he gripped into her, holding her as he found a great joy in the job that he had just done upon her body. The male smacked his lips opening his eyes, now her body was his for the taking; he would not leave an inch of her body untouched by him somehow. ”Oh Bunny...You felt me better then Dot, you behave better than her too. You are my favorite Pet, but I did like how she cried it made the whole rape so much more fun. Now to make you cry or say something…” Lucifer laughed, as he left one hand upon her collar while he rolled over her kissed her back a hand slipped under her finding her nipple as he rolled her soft tender nipple around in his fingers. He snarled softly, deep lust for her body made the mad man want to touch every inch of her body, he whimpered wanting and wishing he could find something inside of him to please her body over and over again. Lucifer took her nipple flicking and pinching the tender skin with his black claws. Pulling her head up by her collar the male left the nipple as he pulled her face close to him as he nipped and licked at her lips.

Feeling the swelling starting to go down the male gave a tug, a few times trying to pull him-self out. He snarled in pain, he keeps forgetting with this Valley girl they were not use to having a male inside of them, he had been lucky enough to take the blood of Tala’s first mating. Finally able to pull him-self out of her, the male smiled, knowing that he had done a job well done. Flipping her over onto her back the male smiled as he kissed the top of her mound working up tenderly kissing up her body going around her naval area, a hand placed upon her hips as he stopped looking, and hovering over her breast. ”You are by far better looking than Dot, you have the best chance of giving me a white child. One that I can raise to be my lover and my toy to raise his or her tail and allow me to enter them. I will take them about 6 moons of age and start the training then. Then at 11 moons I will allow you to see them one last time. Then by 12 moons they will submit them-self to me, so I can mount them as my wish.”

<style>
.lucifertable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.lucifertable-b02 b {color:#9C9A5E;}
.lucifertable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... cifer3.jpg); height:361px}
.lucifertable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.lucifertable-b02 {background-color:#3D7373; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #1F4444; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:15px; color:#B4B390; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lucifertable-b02-footer {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... cifer4.jpg); height:100px}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread