[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]

WC:3+

The black monster was free of her, with a smile he touched her hips again pushing them up again, he never told her he was finished with her. He let a hand slip to her collar giving it a quick jerk , as he shook his head, yes he was going to have to work hard on her. He was going to have to train her to his liking, and never once did he say he was done with her female sex organs. Maybe just maybe he was going for another round, or maybe he was going to let her allow the great pleasure of being kissed and licked down in that area. Maybe he just had plans for that area. ”I didn’t say I was done with you now did I? You need to wait till I tell you you’re able to place that pretty little rear down. Understood Bunny?” His words where cold and demanding. The sick male was glad she did not have much of a tail, just enough to hide the top of what he wanted however the other part of it was open for the world to see. He smiled as a finger reached down and rubbed at it, then he pushed it into her, he made sure to allow his claw to drag on the inside of her swollen walls. Pulling his finger out with a smile as he patted her rear, ”Now you can lay it down” He smiled as she pulled her rear down he laughed as he yawned, licking his finger as he laid down placing a hand upon her collar, letting a nail trace over the smooth metal that he had worked hard on restoring. ”You have much to learn my dear sweet pet.” Lucifer knew that in time she would be just want he wanted, she could never be what he needed, but wanted sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread