i'll spread my wings
[html]

--

It was Saul’s reaction to his brother that inspired lavender to investigate Gideon’s dark form, this time while paying attention to what he really saw. Once he had been so quick to detect anything out of the ordinary, but things that had once seemed so simple and natural seemed to be daunting tasks these days. The man did not wish to ruin the bright mood that was settling in the scene, but cinnamon hued audits flattened in quiet response. As guardian, friend and leader, it was his task to investigate this. But marks were not fresh, and it was not a pressing matter. His own selfishness surprised him, but the dark golden leader remained quiet, though discontentment could be seen in his face for a short moment.

He tried to busy his thoughts again, and smiled at Siku. She seemed happy, they all did. Things were turning out quite nicely for them. Good. Focus returned to the building before them, and the alpha’s lips silently pursed. He would never have thought the boy capable enough to get such an impressive result. This was not about any doubt, but the construction spoke of skill that was not expected from such a young individual as the green eyed Stormbringer male. ”Me too,” he mumbled, echoing Gideon on the jealousy. The Victorian house was a wonderful home, but it was different to move into a home that had been created with one’s own two hands.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread