time consumer
[html]335.

I apologize for the atrocious wait on this.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He could not tell if his attacks had worked, for some reason. The child was moving, and he was certain blood was flowing, but it felt different. After a few moments, realized that this was because the boy had all but given up. He stopped his thrashing and kept his eyes half closed (or half opened?) Hybrid snarled angrily at the boys obvious weakness, angry that the child would be so easily defeated. He could still recall how he had wanted to teach this boy to stay on the correct path, to teach him the ways that were just and true. It appeared as though his past student had strayed from the path of righteousness and descended into a world of evil.

But Hybrid would save him. He was no prophet and followed no god like Gabriel did, for he did not need to. He needed no one or anything to tell him what he knew was right. He would punish the child for all his wrongs and show him that no matter how many times he cringed or cried out Hybrid's name, he was still at fault. He would learn.

By now, Hybrid had realized that Andrezej was in pain. It was a comforting thought knowing that he had somehow affected the boy. But it was not enough yet; the boy still did not understand. Although much of the fur around the boy's neck was now absent and blood was oozing from his wounds, it was not enough. "What are you doing, boy? You've strayed so far from the true path. I had high hopes for you, but for your betrayal of the clan and myself, you will have to suffer. This is just the beginning." He smiled, and began circling the boy for a few seconds. After eyeing his shattered state, he lunged again, making sure to attack where the boy would not be able to thrash and attack. Andrezej would die from a wound to the back: like the coward he was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread