The White Ash of Snow
[html]

Slight PP of them starting to walk, but I figured it was okay since she indicated it to Sugar and everything? Let me know if I should change it. ^^
300+ words.

The young Lady Chance shook her head briefly. "No, he didn't, but we did not talk about it much. He helped me look for books and we talked a little about his future mate," she said. That was really all that had transpired between the woman of the court and the tribal man. He had not spoken at length about AniWaya, nor had he asked her any return questions about her own family or pack life in Cour des Miracles. It had been an almost one-sided conversation when it came to anything past the books that had surrounded them, but it was no matter. He had piqued her curiousity about the tribe, anyway. "Anything you want to tell. Maybe I could even get some ideas to incporate into my own stories, spread the tribe's lore a bit," she added, pondering the idea.

As the tribal woman touched the neck of her steed, Princess fell into step with her, the delicate and dainty Lady a stark contrast to the earthy woman of the tribe. There were such obvious differences in the two females, but Princess was likewise glad for the company and to have someone to talk with. She was still wary of being alone and outside of the pack lands, so being with Ralla was welcome. "Well... I think the hierarchy system is really different for our packs. Yours is based on duty, right? We have a more traditional hierarchy, with co-ranks available once you reach a certain rank. A Lady—or Lord, for the males—is one of the highest ranks beneath the council and the leadership. Trusted, usually long-term members. It's the co-ranks that really give us our jobs, and I'm thinking about training for the Mantes co-rank. That's a story-teller for pups and someone that gives advice to all members," she explained. Golden eyes searched the forest for the tree they looked for as they walked.

<style type="text/css">
.pdress1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#E5BB8F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.pdress1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.pdress1 p {text-indent:6px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pdress1 {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#CD716B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sdress.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C95B5D; padding: 265px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F0BEBC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.pdress1-line1 {width:426px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E1A196; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread