Scared and Confused (Joining)
[html]

OOC: Sorry for this short, wacky and late post. I have been a bit ill for the past days and it was a bit difficult to write it (blasted headache D=)

WC: 300+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The slight frown that was slowly forming on the once cheery expression of the male could not be stopped. He had never liked when wolves acted with submission for a reason or another as he deemed it unnecessary, but he knew it was to be done as a sign of good will. Taking the opportunity of the female’s lowered sight he shook his head softly to erase the frown, taking one deep breath before retaking the goofy grin he had moments ago. As she spoke he tilted his head curiously. It was weird but he had lately been meeting a lot of green eyed wolves, his father included. The fact struck him as weird as he always though the color was a rare one. The newcomer that had just stopped talking was a proof to the contrary.

“Of course miss! But before there are a few things I need to ask you, to begin with, could you please tell me your name?”

he tried to speak as softly and friendly as possible. She still looked nervous and maybe scared and he didn’t want to worsen it up. In a try to encourage her to answer he bowed softly, taking advantage of his lowered position to get a quick glimpse of her expression, and answered his own question

“My name is Falgar by the way. It’s a pleasure to meet you miss”

He then waited a few moments in order to let her answer his question, patiently sitting where he was while changing his sight from the ground, to the sky, and back to the white female. He then moved to his next question

“Also I need to know what you could offer to help Phoenix Valley?”

the pack needed all the help it could get right now, but he was not to reveal that yet as no matter how good where her intentions she was still an outsider.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread