Scared and Confused (Joining)
[html]

He swept in like a shadow, like a demon taunting them in their midst, silent, dark, gruff. The scent of a stranger had caught his senses and halted them just moments before, and though the cyclops had only stopped in for an update on Valley status during his double-leader duty in AniWaya, the cyclops's duties as Patriarch still stood strong even for the brief time he would be there to do them.

"That is not a question for you to be asking, Falgar," he said, and it was how he was introduced to the stranger: Tall, scarred, unhappy. Jefferson moved to tower over them even on three legs, a twitch in his single eye and scarred features. Nothing more was addressed to his underling; his gaze shifted to Kaliska instead, briefly looking her up and down for threats, before his grainy voice pulled from his throat once more.

"Jefferson," his voice boomed, authoritative yet monotone. No spirit lay in its threads. "This is my pack, and I'm more interested in what you can do than he is, so start talking. Name first."

<style>
.jeffers-birdsz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-birdsz p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jeffers-birdsz b {color:#4E5145; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-birdsz {background-color:#CDDCE0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EDF3F4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#788E94; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:418px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 115px 0px; }
.jeffers-birdsz-border {width:420px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread