Scared and Confused (Joining)
OOC:
It's okay life's been hectic here too! lol

IC:
Kaliska noticed the scars all over the ashen wolf and wondered where they came from. But she wouldn't dare ask knowing that she may cause a reaction. Whether it be bad or good, she didn't take the chance. The wolf seemed like a sweet and cheerful wolf, but that could just be because he was in a good mood.

Still shaking, she calmly replied, "My name is Kaliska." Taking advantage of her lowered position, she smiled at his attempt to calm her. He seemed like a caring wolf, she just hoped he would still allow her to join them.

When she noticed the new wolf approaching, she stopped any sense of happiness. This wolf looked like he meant business and she definitely did not want to make him angry. She shook in fear but stayed put. Keeping her ears back and her tailed tucked she answered his gruff demand.

"My name is Kaliska. I've wandered all my life, so I have learned a lot about the wilderness. I know how to hunt with a bow and stalk animals successfully. I also know how to cook and speak English as well as Latin." She held her position waiting for the wolf to answer her, she hoped he would accept what little she did know...

Messages In This Thread