Ready, set, go!
[html]
WC:305
OOC:Sullen shaw is not cool.

Shawchert sighed listening to the silence. but it wasn’t silent at all. In fact he was sure he wouldn’t have heard her speak if it had been louder. Her voice was so soft. Shaw turned to Addison. He had not seen her in so long. he could see that she was now slender. Had she had her pups already, and if so where were they? His heart plummeted hoping not to hear that the same thing happened to her as Sky. The pack has already lost enough puppies.

“I... I guess I just don’t have the heart to play right now.”

He said solumnly. He tried to smile but it faltered. He didn’t have the heart for it. After looking for any sign of Orin he had come home with not even a trace of her scent... or her babies. He wished he had more to go on... wished he’d insisted in staying the night no matter how much Sky disapproved, but how was he to know something like that would happen. He turned over to Addison, wanting to get his thoughts off that and he possibly would with her help, though good or bad news to help him he could only guess.

What are you up to, I hope life is treating you well... and about our first meeting. I really had no intentions of you working while you were pregnant. I hope you understand that.

He felt it was safe to say, he’d felt bad the whole time. Yes he didn’t ask that of Ouija, but at te time the pack was just being formed and they needed whoever they could get. Ouija was a good pick though, he liked the man for he was a good worker, although he was seclusive and quiet.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread