M - they cut me down to size
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.calliengreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#48cc78; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.calliengreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.calliengreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #06190d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... allien.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;background-color:#227f43;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#04130a;}
</style>

archive this soon and do ranty-thread?

She melted in his arms, and he felt the tension bleed from her body with his obedience to her desires. It amazed him, how easy the woman was to please with the simple courtesy of a courtier, an admirer. It was as though she had never been properly loved before - Not the romantic feelings he felt for her, anyway.

Caillen had never been deprived of 'love'. It was an emotion that had haunted his whole existence, and that was why she was so perfectly different, so wonderfully unique to him.

As she snuggled into his frame, the Wolfdog leaned his head gently against the soft curve of her cheek, and was content until he felt the unexpected wetness there. Immediately, the male pulled back, and although his touch was gentle one large hand moved to tilt her maw up towards him. "Oh, Talitha," A soft, endearing growl, concern sharpening the ice of his eyes. One tear was dashed from her cheek with a wickedly clawed finger, so carefully as though the salty fluid was magic. "Do nae do that, my sweet. Hae I upset ye? Smile for me again," The rough brogue of his baritone voice pleaded to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread