This things do happen
Mizu cocked her head. She didn't understand why someone would not want to spend every single possible moment with their family. She certinly wished that she had, her dad died when she was young, following that was her sister. After those two deaths her mom seemed to start to fade, but Mizu spent as much time with her as she could and eventually her and her brothers pulled her out of her depression and things went back to almost normal. He said he didn't want to be around his pack. "Are they mean?"

When Pripyat turned the conversation back on her it was clear that he didn't want to talk about himself. She ducked her head slightly, "I don't know the name.. But its seven or eight months travel from here." She blushed slighlty, not knowing the name of the place she was from embarresed her. "I am guessing you are from here?" The boy was young and unless he had left some place when he was only a couple months old it wasn't very plausable to her that he was from somewhere else. Plus, she loved these lands and she would definatley take pride in saying she was from the 'Souls land. She smiled, trying to get him to talk about himself hadn't worked out so well... "If you want to talk about anything... I am here." Her voice was kind and sort of pulling, trying to get him to talk. Talking about her problems had always seemed to help her.

Messages In This Thread