This things do happen
Mizu nodded her head, "Well its good that they are not mean..." She thought for a moment and when he spoke again she cocked her head, "Why are they sad?" It was quite clear that the boy didn't want to talk but Mizu kept pushing. She wanted to find out what was wrong with him. It saddened her to see a wolf that was down. She rolled over onto her back and stared up. She let out a big long sigh. The wolf was sad and frankly it was killing her joy that she had collected once she saw another wolf. She pushed away the selfish thought though. It was rude of her to think that!

She should be helping the wolf instead of thinking selfish thoughts about her own feelings. She turned back over so that she could see the male. She just barely caught the nod he gave to her question and then he asked about her again. "I don't know what the name of the place is like I said before but.. It was always hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. The grass was always green and there were always flowers that bloomed. Even in the snow, there were bright red flowers that would peak up through little holes in the snow." She smiled thinking about it, "Well, I didn't purposly leave.. although I had planned on it a couple times. I was on a pack hunt when I got lost. There was a forest fire and I fled. My brother Shurui found me and I thought he was going to lead me back home but he chased me away. I just kept moving after that. I found another pack and stayed for a while where I learned everything I know about medicine now.. then I left again and found this place."

Messages In This Thread