i live with the memories
[html]
For my grandbebbie!

The cave she had chosen was suitable. Near both an emergency and main exit, and she had a neighbor to one side. While Misery valued her privacy she also wanted someone to hear if she was in need of aid - she had a nasty habit of getting herself into trouble. Anathema was a comforting place overall though - hidden beneath the earth, she felt safe. It should have made her nervous to be near trapped, but she liked it. No Salvaged or Hearse could slip into the dark caverns and tear her apart. The caves were naturally cool as well, and while she knew when they got damp they'd play hell on her old joints she would enjoy the respite in the heat of summer. Age had not been particularly kind to the white wolf. Falling into the truckle role again would be easy - Misery had been born to serve.

Misery was a scavenger by nature. The three heavy packs she had dragged and fought with from Khalif were mostly littered and opened up now - jars of dyes, bandages and herbs, her tattoo gun, a few bottles of alcohol and many other things were scattered all about. A blanket made of thick, fluffy fur was tossed carelessly in one corner, along with a white robe and a few scraps of incense. Her inventory was vast and cluttered and she was idly deciding that it would probably be best to sort through it. But some things came first. Her cane was propped up against the side of her cave's entrance, and the short female was holding a large glass jar of white paint, and in the middle of drawing a symbol on the wall. The circle was mostly done, a stark white shape, and Misery was carefully applying sharp little points around it - a sun symbol - the sign of Ankh. Misery had stuffed a few candles into gouges on the wall, and in the flickering light she was quite busy - rather oblivious that anyone walking by could spot her hard at work on the simple symbol.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mtree {width:400px; font-family:verdana; background-color:#F3EDE6; border: 1px solid #000;}
.mtree2 {padding:10px; color:#062431; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
.mtree i {color:#436D80; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree b {color:#5F7C81; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread