the faith you prove
[html]

Word Count → 3+

She had expected him to be somewhat phased by her warning, but at the woman's vague mention of her craft, the man seemed to swell with interest. Inevitably, her emerald gaze was drawn back to Ezekiel at the excited sound of his voice. Curiosity bubbled within her as the youthful male spoke, and her eyes turned from being sullen and wary to scrutinizing, sharp. How curious - The de le Poer man knew something of the healing profession. How curious, indeed.

She patted her own leather satchel fondly with one ivory palm. It was half full of weedy tendrils of plants - A rather lucky morning harvest considering the eclectic weather. "I carry mine with me at all times. Sometimes, I think it to be a part of me," Her sharp white smile reflected the mirth he had displayed in rather lovely laughter. At the mention of his cousin's wealth of knowledge, the colliewoman's floppy ears perked up. "Is that so? Perhaps your cousin should like to see my storage area... Or perhaps you would like to, in their place." The offer was accompanied by a canny, candid smile, although her emerald eyes were hard and piercing as they scoured the man. Could he possibly be the pupil she had sought for so long, or was he too entrenched in the ways of war?

As her lyrical words concluded, the forest finally crumbled and gave way to open plains. A spec in the distance indicated the Chien Hotel, but much nearer was the stables that would house their steeds for the night. With a gentle tug, the Apothecary pulled Nana to a stop at the treeline. "This is my home, and the home of my children, for now," She said quietly, gazing at the rolling green with an intense wave of nostalgia.

<style>
.aw-trinity {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EN9ZX.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.aw-trinity .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.aw-trinity .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.aw-trinity .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.aw-trinity p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.aw-trinity b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.aw-trinity i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.aw-trinity u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread