Crunchy Icycles
[html]

OOC: yep she went there alright

Eclipse gave her a look like, she wasn’t really that stupid. Her smile turned into a frown and she wondered if something had crawled up her behind, because Eclipse knew sarcasm when she heard it and though she was still just a little pup... she didn’t like the way the cat was talking to her.

“I weally hope you aren’t a mommy.”

She finally said glaring at the cat, cause if she was... she felt sorry for those pups. The woman had no imagination what so ever it seemed, though Eclipse liked to state the obvious, she was used to others playing along with her. This one, well she seemed a different entity than the rest, and she wasn’t sure how much she liked it.

“Yes.... I eat that stuff... I’m gonna be a really good hunter when I grow up. I have been practicing.”

Though she normally offered to show off her skill to anyone... she didn’t to Clare. She was boring, licking herself like that, she probably didn’t even know what fun was if it bit her in the butt. The excitement of someone new was dead, Eclipse was not impressed with this new creature and hoped others like her were more... exciting.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread