J- Waiting for someone to save me
[html]
300+
Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best in answering them.

Strel had taken to doing more walks along the borders, taking more time to himself that way, and trying to be a good little courtier and doing his duty of patrol. Granted, he had been slipping up and down the ranks of late, but that was not all his fault. He was emotional and Noss leaving was taking a toll on him. He was quieter, a little more bored with things. But this was how he felt he could do his part even though he had little power and only his co-rank to influence that pack. Well and the fact he had been here for two years that coming summer. But he doubted any cared about his seniority. Strel was probably the longest living member of the kingdom, aside from Haven. He might have been around longer than Vigilante, he thought, but was unsure. But patrol.. it was something he could do.

The overpowering stench of blood came over him. He wrinkled his muzzle as he narrowed his eyes at the scent. Either someone left a kill to rot and bleed, or something else had gone down on the borders of the kingdom he loved. Taking a guarded stance, the rather delicate man pushed a few branches aside and caught sight of a creature collapsed on the forest floor. It seemed to have just reached the borders but had failed to call out before something overtook it. Smelling a little more thoughtfully, he could tell it was a female. As he knelt beside her, delicately examining her, he confirmed her gender. Waking her up was probably not the wisest choice. Her injuries seemed severe.

Shaking her lightly on her uninjured shoulder, hoping to rouse her. "Miss? If you can hear me, please wake up a little.. can't help you if you don't wake up a bit," he said softly, trying to be gentle. He might have to find a way to carry her to the Hotel and Alaine's healing hands. That should not be too hard considering he was at least a foot taller than her. Maybe a foot and a half even. She seemed thin, though the blood on her pelt worried him. What happened to the poor creature?

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread