here come the angels
[html]

Herp. Talitha flees like the uncoordinated ninja that she is!

He spoke over her words and slowly she went silent, listening as he berated her own actions in the past. She had been made to suffer for going against his wishes. God was angry, though whether it was at him or her she wasn't sure, and she had known before that moment that He was angry. It seemed Gabriel was angry as well. Her words on ridding the world of undesired spawn brought dark response from the battle-worn Aquila. She risked her home by thinking such a thing. Oddly, she cared little if Inferni shunned her for murder. She wouldn't harm the bastard pups purely because Ezekiel's love rested on her ability to accept them, or so she believed.

Her mother's bloodline was at fault, that seemed to be clear. Was she like Faolin or Asphyxia? Had she taken it upon herself, without conscious judgement, to follow in the footsteps of filth? Though she refused to acknowledge her mother as family, or any part of the red-eyed coyote Massacres, it still ran through her. She could not erase the past, as much as she wished to. Her ears pulled back against her head, unable to offer defense on behalf of herself. Gabriel was Aquila, and Gabriel was her father, and father was always right to the mind of his dark daughter.

As he continued his stern speech, she managed to pull herself from the sand, hateful stare focused on the sand beneath her feet. It wasn't hatred for her father that she felt, but for herself; of course she had started such problems, for she was just like her mother. It was so clear to the mind of the Lykoi woman, who did not get to live the same life of comfortable integration as Ezekiel or Gabriel. She had left, just like Faolin, and deserved the same punishments as the red-furred Mogotsi.

No apologies came forth as his final words seeped into her skull. "But they are parts of you, and I do not believe you can play father to us all. You already love me so little, and though I do not deserve it, I can't help but believe they will take the last of you from me." Her body moved backwards, away from the doggish Aquila, as she tried to find a way out. "I can't...be here right now. Don't...let Ezekiel worry," she mumbled, taking staggered steps away from the beach. Crimson eyes settled one last time upon the tan body of her father before the halfling hurtled into the lands of her family, unable to remain within the borders, and hoping her brother would not follow again.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread