{M}Speak softly, and claw your way out.
[html]

Word Count: 400

Before Ty even made one step out of the territory, the piercing cry of a coyote caused Ty to halt in his tracks. He could only curse under his breath as the coyote moved to block him from his path, his only way to avoid trouble from the coyote's wrath, but it was far too late for that. One coyote, a female, now stood in clear view, her fur standing on end and a wicked snarl on her lips when she spoke, it was clear this would be a coyote who he would have trouble reasoning with. She addressed him as beast, a name which probably suited him better than she thought, telling him to leave the land of inferni before she would have to remove him from the premises. Ty's head actually rose and his ears perked up with the surprise that she was even giving him a warning. For all the warnings Ty had been told, Inferni was usually a 'strike first, distribute warnings later' sort of pack, and yet he was getting a warning? Needless to say, he was shocked.

However, it was clear to Ty that the woman was not as threatening as she hoped to be. Being a Coyote made it hard enough with the size difference problem, but also she was rather small, and no scars on her body indicated little to no combat experience. He would have suspected she was blind judging by the lack of irises, if they had not remained locked on his form when he turned to face her. This coyote was green, and for all intents and purposes Ty could guess he could probably run right through her. Of course his eyes were drawn to the gun, which was not pointed at him but could easily be a threat, he had no idea if it was just intimidation or actually loaded, and he didn't really want to take that chance.

Trying to remain diplomatic, Ty's half-tail dropped down and he raised his arms in a non hostile manner. "Easy there lady." He said with a growl in his voice, still trying to remain solid to keep her from practically walking over him. "I ain't here to start anything, I was lost in thought and now I accidentally ended up here...just lower the gun and let me go, and I'll be on my way. No harm no foul, got it?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread